Friday, July 2, 2010

Back from Vacation

I had to stay an extra day on a cruise ship because of the hurricane. That might sound good to some people, a free extra day, but the weather was really shitty the whole time and it's difficult being a vegetarian in a meat eating world. I still had a lot of fun. My girlfriend and I rented a scooter and drove all over the island of Cozumel which was really awesome but I did get sunburned on my thighs from driving around. I want to make a few posts but they will have to wait till tommorow, I got some sea legs at the moment and I'm on another planet. I will however leave a youtube video of some good friends of mine in a band called Marriage Material. They are all the coolest dudes people I know in Texas and I want them to play some more shows so I can go. Anyways, like I said, I'm pretty fucked right now and just trying to end this so uhh errr ummm bye.

1 comment:

  1. yo man, thanks for posting this one. there's a better one now from last night's show....peace!!

    ReplyDelete