Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ceremony - Rohnert Park





















Ceremony is probably one of the best bands I have ever seen live. Their demo was so heavy, fast, and angry it could instantly drive you to temporary insanity. One time me and my friend Matt saw them as a special guest at an already sold out show. The show was in Providence, RI but people were driving from places farther than Philly. When Ceremony first started playing my friends glasses were immediatly in 2 peices. I think that is my official response to Ceremony, real talk baby. Their newest album still has aspects of what they were but they are moving in a new direction, and I must say, I like. It is a little more out there but it has all the same angst and rage that make this band what it is. Listen to it you big dumdum! Also you should buy this one becuase right now they are doing a pack lp deal with a book that the singer put together which I can assume is fucking awesome. I just bought mine and can't wait for it to arrive.

Come on, you know you can just get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment